The Young Entrepreneurs Association Brunei
The YEAB is a non-profit organization, primarily targeted to represent entrepreneurs below the age of 40, who are either a founder, co-founder, owner, partner, major shareholder or holding a management position in a corporation or firm registered in Brunei Darussalam.
- Date of Establishment
- Contact No.
YEAB Secretariat C/O Cedar Management Services No.179 Km1 Jln. Gadong Kg. Kumbang Pasang BA1511 Negara Brunei Darussalam
- Email Address
1. Source of funding
Members, Private sector, and Prince Abdul Qawi
2. Mission and objectives
To ensure access to a network of entrepreneurial experience and facilities to nurture an enterprising culture.
1. Promote the general interest and welfare of young entrepreneurs in Brunei Darussalam.
2. Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences of young entrepreneurs of Brunei.
3. Promote entrepreneurship among the youth of Brunei.
4. Encourage and promote continuing education amongst young entrepreneurs in Brunei Darussalam.
5. Act as an umbrella association for other young/youth groups.
6. Form alliances with other young entrepreneur associations worldwide where business networking are established and further exchange of ideas and experiences are garnered.
7. Provide access to entrepreneurial knowledge and professional expertise in various aspects of the industry.
8. Provide opportunities for meetings and activities of a commercial, cultural, educational, social and recreational nature.
3. Areas of work relating to youth employment
youth entrepreneurship, skills for youth
4. Partners and areas of partnership
5. Potential or existing partnership with the ILO
6. Successful youth employment interventions